The creation of the Inspire Hope collection was lead by Co-Founder Chloe’s story. Chloe has been involved with the Worth Unlimited Hub since she was 14 years old. Being mentored and supported by the charity has given her opportunities she would not otherwise have realised, including the incredible trip to Thailand and the support she has needed over the years to empower her to be a wonderful mother and given her the desire to help others and make the world a better place. Chloe is passionate about helping other young people to aspire to be more and make the very most of their lives even through the adversity life may throw at us.
Listen Thread’s Hope…
- to inspire others
- to give others hope
- to share kindness – even with the fewest words you can help and support someone
- for more awareness of mental health issues and support for people who need it
- for a better world
- give support to one another
- build people up
- be kind-hearted
- give reassurance when others need it
- positivity and friendship
- no bullying and discrimination
and a better world for all.