We know you can’t wait to get your hands on our awesome new colours – check out the Slate Green Anything is Possible Tee’s with gorgeous sparkling dark green logo – and get ready for autumn with a with a cosy sweat’ in a selection of colours in the Inspire Hope range.
When you make any purchase you can also join in the fun with our #listenthreads competition on Instagram – so not only will you be supporting a great social enterprise and funding mentoring sessions for young people, but you will also have the chance to win some amazing prizes.
We really appreciate you supporting Listen Threads and hope you will also enter our #LISTENTHREADS COMPETITION – supported by wonderful businesses across the country with a selection of great prizes… including a chance to win your own personalised t-shirt designed alongside our team. Winners will be drawn LIVE on Instagram on November 10th, and you can win just by posting a pic of yourself wearing any Listen Threads tee, sweat’ or hoodie!
Our first prize is an incredible LISTEN THREADS DESIGN EXPERIENCE.
* Have your choice of t-shirt from a range of colours and styles.
* One-colour vinyl graphic which you can design and create alongside our team.
* Visit Listen Threads in person for the full experience and see how our shirts are made and join in with the entire process of creating your very own unique design. If your location does not permit will work online/virtually with you to create your send and send it out to you.
Wonderful donations so far (watch this space as more to come!)
* £200 High Street Voucher
* £250 One4All gift vouchers kindly donated by Sapentia
* £100 River Island Voucher – kindly donated by JLP Payroll
* Christmas Hamper worth £80 – kindly donated by Nick the Fish
* High Street Gift Card (value £30) and a free basic Will offer (value of £120), therefore a total prize value of £150. kindly donated by Derek Dickson, Accord Legal Services
* Careerwise Masterclass (worth £149) Online career course, kindly donated by Kathryn Hall, The Career Owl
* First Aid Course of your choice (worth £149) kindly donated by John Fogarty, JPF First Aid
* Distance Reiki Session (worth £35) kindly donated by Karen at Serendipity Reiki & Holistic Health
* Meal for 2 at the Ruby Chinese Restaurant, Lichfield, Staffs.
* Graphic design for your business inc print designs, web or social media (worth £300) kindly donated by Socialology
AND LOTS MORE WONDERFUL PRIZES TO BE ADDED SOON…
It’s super easy to join the competition and not only will you be supporting a great social enterprise and funding mentoring sessions for young people, but you will also have the chance to win some amazing prizes – all you have to do is snap a selfie (or get a professional photoshoot – the choice is yours!) in your Listen Threads gear, we have a range of fab designs and styles – the choice is yours – from any of the collections, starting at just £10! You may already have a Listen Threads item in your wardrobe already, so snap your pic and enter. No proof of purchase is necessary. Then all you have to do is tag us on Instagram @listenthreads and #listenthreads.
Want to take your selfies to the next level? Here’s some tips to get you started.
Top Tips for Taking Selfies
- Smile like you mean it! – A natural smile is always best. Relax and don’t take it too seriously! You can practice in front of the mirror until you get it right or get snapping and take some practice selfies to experiment with the look you want. Smile!
- Angle up! Angles do make a difference, and taking your pic with the camera slightly higher than your face and keeping your chin down will give you that super-model look! Let’s face it no one looks good with the camera under their chin – you know it, that moment you hit the camera button and you spy yourself as its facing you from below your chin – eek! You can also take a slight side angle which is more natural than face on staring into the camera.
- Apps and Filters – but take it easy! You can of course post a pic with SnapChat dog or cat ears or a fancy hair do but when it comes to au naturel take it easy on over-edits and filters as its easy to go overboard -Instagram has their own lovely range of filters to soften the light or create a pic with a little more va va voom! You can do natural edits on the go with mobile Photoshop, Afterlight or even Canva.
- Watch the background! Having an interesting background is awesome, but just watch out for photo bombers, cluttered or hectic backgrounds that generally detract from you!
- Relax! Don’t try to hard! Enjoy life and enjoy taking your selfies! Be yourself and have fun! You don’t have to have the perfect pose or model look, join in the fun and share Listen Threads with all your friends rtoo!
Once you get your Listen Threads item in the mail you can grab your selfie, or ask a willing friend to snap your pic and then head over to Instagram and share with us by tagging @listenthreads and #listenthreads
Here are the competition rules:
- Entry to the competition is restricted to one entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified!
- Competitions are open to UK residents only.
- Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries and will be drawn LIVE on Instagram on the @listenthreads account on November 10th 2021 at 1pm.
- Winners will be contacted via email and names displayed on our website.
- The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- The competition will be open for submissions until 12 midnight on 9th November 2021. Last orders to ensure delivery in time to enter will be November 3rd 2021.
- You agree that by entering the competition Listen Threads may use your photograph on our social media accounts or website.
- www.listenthreads.co.uk is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.